Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21st

Okay, so it's been a long time, and I am changing things up a bit.

I just want a place where I can jot down memories and typically daily stuff so I don't forget about these wonderful days at home with my children. I only have 2 years left.

Today:
Up at 7:30, really tired
Took twins to school (tomorrow is the last day!)
Helped J finish his first 200 piece puzzle! He did a fantastic job.
Quick trip to Wal-Mart before picking up the twins
Lunch at noon followed by a quick pantry re-organizing

Plans for the afternoon:
make paper flowers for Miss Sara
make banana bread for Miss Sara
slip 'n' slide if time allows
work this evening

Always trying to remember that I am an example for my boys, meaning I need to stay calm, happy, and not yell. Sometimes that is very difficult. But I want their "home" to be a place of comfort and wonderful memories, not someplace they cannot bear to think about. And what is accomplished by getting upset and angry? Nothing, really. It just ruins my day and theirs.

So, off to enjoy a peaceful afternoon of crafts and baking (that sounds like an oxymoron).

No comments:

Post a Comment